Legal services for traditional families, non-traditional families, couples, single adults, seniors, those caring for seniors, and small businesses.
- Helping you understand your estate planning options and put your plan on paper.
- Helping you assure that someone you trust will make medical and financial decisions for you when you are unable to do so.
- Helping you avoid the delays and expense of probate, or guiding you or your loved ones through probate.
- Helping you help aging parents plan, or plan for your own future aging.
- Helping small businesses get started and document important transactions.
Estate Planning including:
Wills and Codicils
Revocable Living Trusts
Special Needs Trusts
Durable Power of Attorneys
Medical and Mental Health Power of
Family consultations for potentially
Health care directives
Long-term care planning
Appointment of Personal Representatives